Teacher...Im teriibily sorry but can you look over my self- intorduction and correct it?? Especially the first 3 paragraphs are...huh...:((

People may have their own values while they live. I also have one to wield positive influence and actions which can be taken to improve the society. With this mindset, I want to make all the people in a harmony and want to attribute the society through my activity and future career in a profession. So I strive to fulfill this aim in many ways of my life. 

First of all, my interest lies on the field of art. During my year of college, I was elected an director of acting club. Every semester, we performed a play on campus. Putting together a play was no easy work, so teamwork was really demanded. My involvement in the acting club helped me to get leadership and become more confident person. Also, I became a member of Johnniewallker wine school and got the certified examination in the field of sommelier service. It was a great opportunity to enhance my background knowledge of wine and people skills as I had to meet many people. As a director in acting club or sommelier in a wine school, I tried to let people interact with one another.

Secondly, in order to be a practical person with a sense of intelligence, I participated in various activities. By successfully completing the International Arbitration Expert Program held by the Korean Council for the International Arbitration Board on last February and participating on several prejudice conference such as Harvard Project for Asia and International Relations, I tried to be instilled with macroscopic analysis and thoughtful mind. With the basis on my professional experience and European accounting knowledge majored in universtiy, I want to contribute the relationship between European countries and Asian countries including Korea.

Although in different continents, many European countries and Korea have strikingly similar characteristics within their histories. They both were the nucleuses of international trade in their respective worlds. However, Korea’s expertise in commerce acquired through its long history of international trade is currently utilized in a limited way, as U.S.A is its only significant trading partner. This has caused the Korean economy to be overly dependent on that of the U.S. Korea is in a strong need for a new international partner. I believe that Korea government should put more emphasis on trading with European countries.

There is no doubt that Korea’s such need is a tremendous opportunity for the European countries. Korea is located at the wealthiest part of Asia, more specifically between China and Japan. With China flourishing at an unprecedented rate and Japan beginning to refocus its national strength to fuel its economy, Korea can be an excellent vantage point for most English international companies to harness the benefit of this trend. However, such relationship is difficult, if not impossible, to be formed at the moment due to the lack of professionals who are familiar with the legal and business environments of both countries.

During my work on Organization for Economic Co- operation and Development in European countries through this internship program, I am planning to investigate current international trade, preferably of that between Europe and Asia. Combining this experience with my existing education in International Financial Reporting Standards, I seek to develop the skill that will help to bring the two countries together. I personally assure my sufficient knowledge of the accounting systems enough to explain some debating issues. 

Then, I am going to acquire judicial doctorate by attending the Law school after graduating Korea University. Other than the accounting issues, current international commerce requires joint effort of accountants and lawyers. Admittedly, it is often the case that many Korean companies which are incorporated into foreign companies take disadvantages because there are not many experts who are specialized in both fields. The stipulation of laws and rules must be for the benefits and fairness between the trades, not be the means to control over the other companies, utilizing the dark side. 

As a lawyer and a business woman, I would like to pioneer the pathway to a close commercial relationship between the European countries and Korea.