"Education should be equally devoted to enrich the personal lives of students and to train them to be productive workers."

Essay) "The role of education"

I don't think the productivity is the only thing to pursue through education.

In many ways, education is very similar with health. Many researchers studyed the role and real value of health. In the final stage, it is concluded with philosophical issue. One of the famous public health researcher said, "Health enables functioning of a person. Every person should be accessible to the way how achive a good health such as hospitals, pharmaceuticals etc."

Education also enables people to perform many things. It lightens how we eat good food and how we prevent disease in a simple way. We learn how we recieve good information and discard bad information through education. Furthermore, we acquire the good thinking process through education and it helps us to realize our dream.

Because education is regarded as a basic human right, primary education should be provided to everyone within the nation. I saw many people sacrificed by earthquake in Haiti. Many people didn't know how to react against earthquake and how to survive after natural disasters. Similar example are some African countries which are suffered from AIDS. A basic education about sex can save many women and children in those contries.

The government in every nation should provide primary education to every children and this must position top priotity.

Dear Marci.

It is time to write "unit 1-3 A second hand face", but I could not access to the website (cnn). So I jumped it over and did Unit 1-4.^^

See you on Monday~